Africquest Group’s company values promote the empowerment of previously and historically disadvantaged South Africans through the government’s B-BBEE initiative, poverty alleviation, employment creation, skills development and effective participation of HDSAs so that they contribute meaningfully to the GDP and growth of the South African economy.
Africquest Group aspires to be the leading Logistics player and wholesaler of petroleum products and related services and to achieve this goal, the company seeks to meet the following objectives.
- To be the wholesaler of choice that provides value added products and services to its clientele.
- To forge strategic partnerships and alliances with our suppliers and related stakeholders.
- To invest in skills training and development so as to uplift the economic and social progress of its employees by instilling competence, discipline, innovativeness and integrity.
- To facilitate security of supply.
- To offer world Class logistics services
- To have a well maintained and modern fleet of transportation vehicles
Our mission is to provide access to quality, superior value added products and services that meet the requirements of our current and potential clients.
To be the leading, respected, reputable South African logistics player, wholesaler of petroleum products and services in the high growth sectors of the economy that satisfies the needs of the target market and delivering acceptable returns to our shareholders.
Accredited Computer Engineer with 11 years experience in Logistics and Transportation.
Ann Patricia Basker
A financial analyst who sits on various boards in South Africa, with experience in Construction and Real Estate